To ensure safety and comfort at SUWATU Resto, we provide some guidelines:
- The number of visitors is limited to 60 people per session during the pandemic (12:00 – 16:00).
- Guests must make a reservation before the specified date. Try to make a reservation on 30 days before reservation date to get the available schedule.
- Reservations from the web will be forfeited/expired if not paid within the time stated.
- It is forbidden to bring food and drinks from outside except baby food.
- Suwatu is not responsible for the loss of Guest’s personal belongings.
- Suwatu has not provided facilities or access for guests with special needs.
- Guests are not allowed to bring pets.
- The Guest is responsible for any damage to the facilities caused by the Guest.
- The schedule that has been approved cannot be changed and the booking that has been paid for is non-refundable, and is declared forfeited if the Guest does not arrive on the date stated on the invoice.